Prom: “Written in the Stars”

Sierra Pirkey, Staff Writer

The theme-exposing black bags carried through the halls by the seniors and the excitement hanging in the air clearly shows that prom season is amongst us. Many have waited their whole lives for this moment, and there is no doubt that the expectations are high for the dance. The junior and senior prom with be hosted on April 2nd at Brookside Garden Events Center. The dance begins at 8:00 pm and lasts until 11:00 pm. The theme this year for the dance is “Written in the Stars”. A walk up the red carpet and glamor to the max is expected for this year’s prom. Prom tickets must be purchased ahead of time. Prom Committee will be selling the tickets during lunch from Monday, March 28th to Friday, April 1st. Students can purchase one ticket for $40, or two for $75. If students want to take a date from a different school, they must fill out and sign the event-form that can be found in the IMC. The completed form must be brought with the student when they purchase the tickets to prom. Following the dance, Grace Place will be hosting an After-Prom event. After-Prom will be held from 11:00 pm to 2:00 am. There will be food, drinks, and huge giveaways. If students arrive before 11:45 pm, their names will be entered into a raffle for a PS5 console and other huge gifts. Anyone who attends BHS can attend After-Prom, regardless of their grade level. Reminder to all students: Prom is a great opportunity to make lasting memories, and all your actions directly represent Berthoud High School. We hope everyone attending the dance has a safe and fun weekend and is able to make memories that will last a lifetime.