New School Pride Wear Makes an Appearance in Mid-October

Hayden

Hayden Rose – Clothing Display Rack

We as a student body take pride in our school and our staff. If you want to show that pride, you’ll be happy to know that we have a school store in place that sells all kinds of BHS branded apparel and accessories.

Hosted by Keith Lobdell in room 59, the shop boasts a variety of logos and color options for even more clothing styles. The display rack sports a collection of shirts, sweatpants, jackets, and hoodies to choose from. If you feel these designs aren’t quite enough, keep watch for the newer, more modern designs coming in mid-October.

Hayden Rose – Miscellaneous Items For Sale

Along with these stylish clothing options, Lobdell is also selling often overlooked student resources, such as pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, folders, and even binders. These items are accompanied by a few odds and ends such as graphing calculator batteries and bottled water.

All earnings from the shop go directly to helping pay for students’ FBLA Memberships. FBLA, (standing for Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda), is all about preparing students for aggressive and confident business leadership, helping students gain more confidence in themselves and their abilities.

If you want to represent your school better, feel free to stop by Mr. Lobdell’s room (room 60) for more information or to purchase items from the shop.

Freshman hallway, north of the middle stairs.
Hayden Rose – Store Location; Freshman Hallway